KABV’s Local Government Area Litter Audit is a benchmarking tool designed specifically for councils to provide robust litter data and inform litter prevention strategies.
Councils receive litter data that enables more informed decisions to change behaviour and meet circular economy objectives in communities such as:
- Developing strategies and policies around litter.
- Analysing the effects of infrastructure placement.
- Development of site or area-specific budgets and plans.
- Measuring the impact of campaigns targeting litter.
- Engaging with local businesses and residents to offer ideas and resources around waste reform.
- Understanding and learning what brands are creating litter in your area.
*KABV Council Members receive 10% off the rate of an audit. Click here to see the full list of council membership benefits.